torsdag den 4. oktober 2012

Argentina part 2

Argentina part 2

the 2nd of October : a rainy day at Plaza Italia and palermo

As the title says, tuesday was a rainy day. I went to Plaza Italia by bus to see the planetarium, which I finally found after a long walk. I watched a movie there our planet and the stars.. In spanish, so I only understood a little, but it was ok. But I think, the planetarium i Denmark is better, because it has the 3D effect, it is in danish (haha) and they show different movies.. :) Afterward I went to the zoo, but it was closed because of the weather, and then I thought: what to do, what to do? Aah. I will see the botanic garden.. It was veery beautiful. when I have walked there for a while I went to a fancy shopping mall in Palermo, where I got some very cheesy pasta as lunch. I couldn't afford the clothes and shoes there, so I quickly left the building. I was early home, because I was supposed to watch Allan training, but it got cancelled because of the weather, so I just stayed at home and wrote on my assignment..

a monument at plaza Italia





a little lake

the planetarium 



in the botanic garden 


oh so beautiful




a library in the botanic garden



















the 3rd of October: A day with Ellen

Wednesday I went to meet with my new swedish friend Ellen at plaza San Martin. WE went out for lunch, and then we went to her hostel, because we had to book our trips to Mendoza (including bus, hostel and hiking trip) - well that took a while, but it finally succeded! Then we drank a beer (my second in Argentina) a the hostel and talked to the owner, who is from Brasil. About 6 p.m. we went out for dinner at a Parilla (it means grill), where we ordered a delicious T-bone steak, a litre of bear and a dessert called Flan - with a lot of caramel and cream, so delicious!! :) After dinner we went back to her hostel to see some tango, and we tried to dance it, and Ellen decided to take tango lessons. I love the tango music, and the hostel was very nice - great people there. Later in the evening, we went out to some bars. We were at this nice place called Flux with a lot of colors - it was very cosy, but the town was really dead that evening, so we went home like 1.  a.m - but a great day! Unfortunately I don't have any pictures from this day on my camera, because I forgot to bring it, but I have pictures on my cell phone, which I will transfer when I get back to Denmark. :)

the 4th of October - Plaza de Mayo and Puerto Madero 

Well, this is the first day in Buenos Aires, when I slept for a long time - I woke up 12.30 p.m, yes, and ate some breakfast with Allan. Afterwards I went to Plaza de Mayo which is the Government Building - a very beautiful one and also the park around it. It was a perfect day I chose, first of all the weather was perfect  and 2. there were lots of protests against the government that day- I love demonstrations, haha! And btw, Buenos Aires is really the city of coincidences, becuase I met Allan's friend Tomas again, and we talked a bit, before I went for lunch.. After lunch I decided to go to Puerto Madero, which is the most area down at the habour. So I got a cappocino, and enjoyed the view cross the water and I crossed the famous, white bridge and walked back to the subway, and got home in rush hour. :)

protesting banners



plaza de mayo






















demonstrations are going on - students protest







haha, the police







puerto madero


the famous bridge














the building of the government by night , all right i know that the colours are strange






Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar